Friday, May 2, 2008

There and Back Again

I'm leaving for Nashville this morning. Last night, I was on the phone with my audio engineer and co-producer finalizing some thoughts for the next week. It really is cool to see how we are on the same page for the sound I want to produce. Even talking to the players last night was refreshing. As they listened to the rough demos I sent them a couple weeks ago, they have brought some great ideas to the table.

I really look forward to getting in the studio and seeing what comes out on the other side.

Tonight, I will be laying scratch guitars and vocals, so that tomorrow morning we can run straight in and get started. That's the hope.

I'll keep you posted. Also, look here for more photos and a different perspective throughout the week.

No comments: