Thursday, May 31, 2007

Quickies

No, not that quickie...

A friend of mine told me this freakin' funny story. He's a dentist here in Greenville and has a couple offices around town. Well, one of his office locations is what we like to call, close to Furman...or Berea (other names could follow, but would be demeaning to some people).

So anyway, you the people, my kind of people...they come into his office and tell him that they have a quickie?! What!! You may be asking what a quickie is...well, let me tell you. Apparently, a quickie is an undefinable discomfort that centers around a tooth. It is not a cavity, or a sensitivity to hot/cold. It's not a throbbing or sharp pain either....no, no folks...it's a quickie!

I just love some good old SC terminology. I'm learning things living here I would never have learned elsewhere!

No comments: