Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Long Week

So after a long week preparing for my first presentation at Brains on Fire, I am mentally and emotionally drained. Mentally, because of the time. Emotionally, because of the client (Justice for Children International).

I know I have spent the last several blogs writing about this company, but they have been on the forefront of my mind and heart..

Earlier this week, I received an email from their president saying how appreciative he was with our involvement in their organizaiton and that they had a saying for people who they felt connected with...they call it, 'same tribe'.

That's cool...to know that there was a connection beyond the business relaitonship...that through all branding we do for them, we know that we are a part of something a lot bigger than we can see or imagine....that we are helping this humble, passionate, and committed group of people make a REAL difference in the lives of children around the world.

I love this job.

2 comments:

Matthew Ables said...

it's good to hear that you're loving your new job.
and can i just say that every time i check this thing, yours and kristen's picture CRACKS ME UP.

Anonymous said...

again, trey, to God be the glory for the miracle he did for you in knowing your heart's deepest desires when he place you in your job. We miss you, but are very, very, blessed by you!