Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pics from our Trip to NYC

This past weekend, I was up in New York for my brothers birthday. While I was there I was able to get caught up on some shopping, a Yankees game, and some down time in Central Park.

Here's me waiting for the subway (which we did a lot of), my brother's apartment (it's a grand total of 96 square feet. wow.), Krisitn and I at Central Park, at the Yankees game, over to a Mexican restaurant in Chelsea (that's right), and then to a roof top bar for drinks across from the Empire State Bldg (super cool!).

4 comments:

T Todd said...

Sweet, doooood.

Trey Rollins said...

Thanks bro. And I haven't forgotten about The Guild resurgence!

Colin P. Fagan said...

Sweet Gargantunormous hat! Love that NYC

Trey Rollins said...

Your funny! And I know you want one!