Monday, May 5, 2008

I Have an AWESOME Wife!!

Without me knowing, Kristin sent out a very, Very kind email to a lot our friends.

Hey everyone!

Well, after a move away from Music City, Trey has really been stirred to work on music. I know, that is generally the opposite of how the story is suppose to go. Since we moved here a year ago he has been writing like crazy and through a long series of events has decided to record those songs. So this week Trey is in Nashville recording an album. We are blessed to have a few investors backing him with the project. From here he hopes to get his songs on itunes as well as get the word out through MySpace music. It will be a LONG process but an exciting one.

He is documenting the long and exciting process on www.treyrollins.blogspot.com . He is going to be posting videos and pictures as well.


Who knows what will happen from this . . maybe absolutely nothing, maybe everything, maybe a little in between. But I wanted to do a little shameless promotion for him b/c I honestly feel that his songs are really, really, really good. If I did not, I certainly would not encourage him to do all this mess! I am his harshest critic . . I hope that's not bad considering I am his wife and all. I would like to think I am his biggest advocate as well! So check out his blog and look for his songs coming to a computer near you! Again, this is a LONG process, but once his songs get mastered and ready to go, if you like his stuff, be an advocate for it and tell your friends! :)

Thanks and we'll see what happens on the ride!
Kristin


Thanks babe! You're the best.

No comments: