Saturday, May 26, 2007

Let's Take Action

I have benn given a great opportunity to work with a wonderful organization, JFCI. I wish I could tell you more about my inolvement with them currently, but that will have to wait.

In the mean time...let me tell you that I have fallen in love with their vision and mission. It has burned me to know that this is even an issue we have to fight in our world.

JFCI is fighting one of the darkest battles we face as a society today...child, sex, trafficking.

I encourage us all to visit their website and become an abolitionist so that we can bring more awareness of this issue to the public.

Also, check out Stop the Traffik if you want more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, thanks for the links to the sites. I worry about a lot of things for my daughter. Nothing close to this. I can't even imagine. This truly breaks my heart. I'm an abolitionist now.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Wanna hear more. Nashville and Greenville should work together. Check out www.tearsofgodplay.com.